Permanent Moorage Only
Tanbark Marine, Inc.
Tanbark Marine Inc. offering full yacht management services in the San Juan Islands for over 20 years. Located at Spencer's Landing Marina. Mechanical, electrical, desalination; system installation and services.
Marina features permanent moorage with:
- 110 moorage slips from 40 feet to 110 feet long
- The convenient deep water access of Shoal Bay
- 30, 40 and 100 amp service
- Code-entry ADA compatible bathroom trailer
- Premium quality concrete docks
Sustainability is a focus at Spencer's Landing Marina.
A few reasons why Spencer's Landing is considered a leader for environmentally-conscious marine businesses:
- Our rainwater catchment system fulfills 100% of our landscaping watering needs.
- Our desalination systems allows us to turn saltwater into freshwater. This allows us to provide water at the marina without straining the natural freshwater aquifers running beneath the islands.
- We are proud to provide free moorage for the IOSA (Islands' Oil Spill Association) response barge and oil response equipment.
Click here to read more about IOSA's mission
- In addition, we have an onsite Spill Response Trailer made by Global Diving.
Click here for more information
- Strong lease agreements, careful communication, and a no tolerance policy encourage the responsibility of our tenants and their guests.
Recipient of the Clean Marina Washington Leadership Award, the marina features world class facilities in the San Juan Islands.
156 Spencer's Landing Road, P.O.Box: 546, Lopez Island, WA. 98261